What is the Management Feedback System?
The Management Feedback System is a unique, seven-step activity designed to build teams, improve leadership skills and enable the achievement of organizational goals. The state-of-the-art, web-enabled performance improvement process utilizes anonymous survey feedback, expert interpretation, and specific guidance for leading a focused, open, and meaningful discussion of actionable feedback topics. The result is a collaboratively developed plan to build performance by meeting the needs of the team.
Team Building that Delivers Results!
- Understand your team's needs
- Receive expert interpretation and guidance
- Develop your leadership skills
- Enhance communication
- Improve employee engagement
- Produce action plans linked to organizational goals